All About the Brother Cats
This is probably the most I'll say about my real life: I have two cats, they're brothers, and I'm going to post pictures of them here because I love them and you will too.
- He is named after the whiskey (I didn't name him)
- His birthday is May and he was born 2015
- He's considered the older brother
- It's unknown if he and Crush have the same dad, because kittens in the same litter can have different fathers
- We also don't know what his mom or other littermates looked like, but he & Crush have at least four younger siblings from a second litter
- During my failed move to Austin, he and Crush escaped from my friend's house where I was staying. I found Fireball that night in a 30 ft tree and had to stand on the top of a ladder and get him to do a trust fall into my arms (which he did)
- Because of this, we assume he's the "climbing" type cat--he goes higher to escape danger
- He's known as the "spicy boy" because he can hold a grudge
- The only "people" foods he likes are vanilla ice cream, gravy, and the occasional tiny bite of fish
- He has a high-pitched meow. His two favorite sounds are wailing like a tiny ghost and chirping like a cricket.
- He's named after the alcoholic mixed drink, but also the orange soda
- He LOOKS like he could be named Crush, but his personality is so different we call him "Koose" instead
- Like Fireball, his birthday is in May and he was born 2015
- He's considered the younger brother; when he was a kitten, his mom used to beat him up and Fireball took care of them, so I adopted them together
- It's likely he was the runt of the litter or has some other kind of developmental delay
- He's very round and walks like a racoon
- During my failed trip to Austin, he and Fireball escaped from my friends house and I didn't see him for 17 days. I thought he fell down in the sewer or got eaten by a coyote. Turned out he'd been hiding under the shed without moving the entire time. My friend had to poke him with a coat hanger to get him to come out.
- Because of this, we assume he's the "digging" type cat--he hides under things to escape danger
- He's known as the "sweet" boy because he doesn't have a mean bone in his body (he is, however, constantly in fight or flight mode--usually flight)
- He actually enjoys belly rubs
- He has a loud wailing meow and can make a noise like a dog barking.